MOTIVATE. HYDRATE. FEEL GREAT.
Water might not taste of anything but, it is the only thing you need to quench your thirst after that hectic day in the sun or after that winning game. Isn't that the most beautiful/satisfying feeling?
Let us tell you some interesting facts about drinking water and staying hydrated.
Did you know that drinking enough water can improve your productivity? Hydration is not only important for your physical health but also for your mental health. Staying hydrated helps in better productivity as 75% of the brain is made up of water, this concludes that dehydration of less than 2% can have a very negative effect on your brain functions.
Drinking water also lifts your mood and keeps you away from negative thoughts.
What if we tell you that drinking enough water can help you lose weight and remove all the toxins from your body, which will keep it clean.
Do you still think getting clear skin is impossible? Well, we are here to bust that myth. Your skin is the largest organ in your body and it is mostly made up of water. Staying hydrated can help your skin glow.
Hangovers can be reduced easily just by drinking a glass of water between drinks and having at least one big glass of water before going to bed.
TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR WATER INTAKE
- Always carry a water bottle with you to avoid dehydration.
- A glass of warm water on an empty stomach every day can help you keep your gut strong.
- Drink water even before you get thirsty, thirst is an indication of dehydration, hence drink water at regular intervals to avoid the problem of dehydration.
- Drink Water Before, during, and after you exercise.
- If you don't like the taste of water, Beyond Water Essential Vitamin drops is the perfect solution for you.